PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information we collect from you
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide in the course of communications with us. This includes information you provide when requesting further details of our products and services, registering on our website, or when negotiating contracts for the provision of products and/or services.
- Specifically we will process personal details such as your name, email address, telephone numbers and any information input by you when using the website, completing our survey forms, using our Services.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide to us in person, either at a face-to-face meeting or event or virtual interaction (e.g. a webinar).
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are performance of contracts with our customers and business development.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide the organization that you are engaged by with our services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the organization that you are engaged by and us.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our products and services.
- To ensure that content on the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the application you use to access and view the website.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Keeping your personal data up to date
If your personal details change you may update them by contacting us using the contact details below.
We will endeavor to update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, in order to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.